Monday, June 22, 2009

Must Have Bags for Going Out

I realized this when I was packing for my trip to Chicago, I don't really have a handbag for going out. I have an obsession with large bags such as Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM but I'm not going to take it to the Cubby Bear in Wrigleyville or a concert on the lawn. I need something small so I'm not hitting people with my giant bag, but big enough so I can fit everything I want in it. And I'm very skeptical about taking leather out because who hasn't been spilled on, and I don't want to ruin any purses!

Here are some of the hottest bags out right now that fit these needs:


Gucci Joy Medium Handbag
A little bit on the large side, but it still works perfectly. Just slide it on your wrist, and off you go. It can even come out in the rain too since there is very little leather.

Longchamp - Planete Nylon Tote
Hurry the orange is on sale for 67 dollars!!! This is probably the perfect bag for going out. This bag is easily cleanable if it gets dirty, and it is the perfect size.

Marc Jacobs Rad Satin
In case your looking for a bag with a long strap. PS: This bag is more expensive at Bloomingdales, so if you want it buy it at Neiman.

Tory Burch Ribbon Clutch

You can never go wrong with Tory Burch. The rich gold accents make this purse extremely versatile. It can be dressy if you'd like, but still casual for a relaxing night on the town.

Elaine Turner bags are on sale at RueLaLa.com. They have some extremely cute bags that are not to be missed. And they are over 50% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment