Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cheapest and Easiest Trend

Of all the clothes I've been wearing lately, my 15 dollar cobalt blue maxi dress from Forever 21 has gotten me the most compliments. A 16 year old today told me she liked it and then asked to my surprise if she could have it. I was rather baffled.

This dress is my go to dress, you know on those days that nothing in your closet looks good or seems to be in style. It hugs your body just enough to make you look streamlined, but it hides your belly if its not your skinny day :). It's the easiest thing to throw on and walk out the door with.

Buy this trend:

Here's the list of Maxi Dresses on Forever 21. You can buy a designer Maxi Dress, Lily Pulitzer has some really cute ones. But if you can buy one for under $30, why not!!!

How to accessorize:

Shoes: Go with some fun, flashy, flat sandals. Like..

Kors Michael Kors Scorpion Thongs

Steve Madden 'Booggle' Sandal

Jessica Simpson 'Carsi' Sandal



Jewelry: Long Chains Like...

Betsey Johnson Drop Snake Necklace

Betsey Johnson Rhinestone Shoe Necklace

Juicy Couture Charm Catcher Necklace



Best of luck shopping for a Maxi Dress!! Hope your having a Fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment