Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flat Hair?

Anybody else out their have no body to their hair and it always falls flat? Have you tried mousse, hair thickening gel, teasing your hair?

I feel like I've tried everything. My hair ether gets tied up in knots or is gunked with product overload. However, I have found one product that I am in LOVE with, Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray.

My hair for once doesn't just fall on my face and is filled with volume and body. My hair honestly feels thicker and the product thickens my hair whether I'm straightening it or curling it.

This spray is ridiculously easy to use. Just spray it on your roots before you blowdry your hair. Once you use it a couple times, you'll figure out how much to need to spray.

It's $25 for 8 oz. You may think thats a little pricey. I've been using the bottle about once a week since October, and I'm not even halfway through. So the spray is going to last a long time!

So if you have fine hair or if your just looking for an extra boost definitely try this product out. It will make a difference in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment